Guardian of Fate Guardian of Fate

I liked the intro, but I feel that the song clashes around 1:16. It could transition a little more smoothly. Orchestra sounds are really good. Electronic voice and bass are not bad. Top hat seems a bit out of place, too forward.

[JL] Subtle [JL] Subtle

Needs to be longer, better fade out if you don't want it any longer. Maybe some vocals.

[JL] Potential [JL] Potential

This was really good, I started getting into it. I would really like to hear an extended version. Maybe add some vocals. Good energy and good transitions like razdez said. Got me bobbing my head.

Hotel California Chops V2 Hotel California Chops V2

Getting there, I like that you extended it a bit, but from what I have heard I think you can do better. I really want to hear a 3 minute or longer version.

I like how you used the drop outs for the instruments. A lot of remixes tend to drown out the vocals, but keeping the vocals on top keeps the song strong.
Keep at it. Let me know if you want any more input.

The Stars Above (Piano) The Stars Above (Piano)

Strings would go really nice with the piano. Great song,

HotelCalifornia(Chopps) HotelCalifornia(Chopps)

I was a little hesitant when first listening, I actually liked how you chopped up the beginning, however, I would like to hear the full song done, I was expecting a little bit more, but I liked how it came out so far.

ChristianMossuto responds:

New version is up.

[JL] Asleep [JL] Asleep

Very nice, everything flows well, nothing seems out of place, calming, good transitions, beautiful.

You have come a long way, I am very impressed. Keep it going!

She's Got Me Now (Acoustic) She's Got Me Now (Acoustic)

Very nice vocals

I think you did a great job with this song.

Very well recorded, great voice, very well played guitar.

5/5 10/10

[JL] Bass Chase (Demo) [JL] Bass Chase (Demo)

Make it longer

Needs to be longer haha, 5/5 10/10

JohnLeprechaun responds:

There's a longer version on my album. Download link on my profile. :D

[JL] Reeling RD2011 [JL] Reeling RD2011

Very cool

I love the intro and then it feels like a break away from the sound and you are taken somewhere else.

I think you did an awesome job, keep it up, I want to hear more.

JohnLeprechaun responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.